Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Flycorpo.com, your flying ticket booking partner!
As pleased as we are with your choice of selecting Flycorpo, our company would like to invite our esteemed customers to read the associated Terms and Conditions carefully before using the services and website of Flycorpo. It is important that our users know the details of Flycorpo’s policies before making a purchase to avoid any possible ambiguity and animosity in the future.
Please note that the customers/end users of Flycorpo’s services and website are governed by
the policies mentioned in this website and will also comply with any updates to these policies.
1. Booking via our website
1.1 By booking via our website:
• Customer agrees to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Agreement, also additional Terms and Conditions of the respective Supplier (if any), that are applicable to the booking travel arrangements or use of any website content. The Customer agrees on behalf of him/herself and those he/she represent to comply with all such Terms and Conditions, including the payment of all amounts when due.
• The Customer agrees that, under no circumstances, any compensation paid by Flycorpo cannot exceed the purchase price of the booked ticket, after deducting the amount corresponding to the service fee.
• In the instances of any issue occurred regarding the booking, while you are at the airport, before taking any action, you are under the obligation and expected to contact Flycorpo first as Flycorpo will be first point of contact for any assistance. Any solution provided by Flycorpo must be followed and any deviations from it are only allowed after our explicit permission.
• The Customer agrees that any violation of any such Terms and Conditions may result in
- (a) the cancellation of the reservation or purchase
- (b) your forfeiture of any money paid for your reservation or purchase
- (c) withdrawn of the relevant access to the applicable travel related product or service
- (d) Flycorpo’s right to debit the Customer’s account for any costs incurred as a result of such violation.
• The Customer represent and warrant that
- (a) The Customer is of sufficient age to use our services and website and can create binding legal obligations in connection with the use
- (b) The Customer is legally authorized to act for or on behalf of any persons included in a booking and accept these Terms and Conditions on their behalf, and
- (c) the information supplied by the Customer is true and correct.
• It is the Customer’s responsibility to inform the other persons, regarding all the Terms and Conditions applicable to their travel arrangements. The Customer understands that they are financially responsible for any use of our services or website by the Customer and those using their name or account.
• The Customer is responsible for the activities on the Website (financially or otherwise), including the possible use of the user name and password.
• Prices are confirmed at the final step of the booking path at the point when you click "Buy now", "Make the reservation" or similar, depending on product purchased.
2.2. Service fee
• Once Flycorpo’s website is used to book the required products and/or services, the Customer authorizes Flycorpo to act as their representative during the process of booking of products and/or services from the selected Travel Supplier and to make the payment for such products or services in your name and on the behalf of the Customer, as required. In this relevance, a service fee is charged, based on the booked product. Before the confirmation of the booking, any fee charged will be displayed to the Customer.
2.3. Booking confirmation
• Upon the completion of the booking, the Customer will receive a confirmation email with a booking ID number. Once the Customer receives the booking ID number, the contract in relation to the products and services ordered will come into existence. This confirmation email will provide all the details of the booking. Next, we will check that the booking has been correctly entered in the Airline's or Travel Supplier’s booking system and also that the payment can be correctly processed.
• Flycorpo may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the Customer at the time of booking.
• For flight booking, our obligation to issue the ticket will be subject to the payment having been received in cleared funds.
• In relation to the "special requests" options relating to any product (For Example: meals, disabled facilities, child seats etc.), Flycorpo do not guarantee any such requests but will pass these requests on to the Travel Supplier. It is your responsibility to confirm with the Travel Supplier whether such special requests can be fulfilled.
3. Prices and payments
• The amount taken from the Customer’s card may differ from the amount quoted as payable on Flycorpo’s site, since it depends on any additional charges or fees the card issuer (and/or card provider) applied to process the transaction.
• Flycorpo will not be liable for any fees relating to varying exchange rates and charges set by the Customer’s bank as well as for any other additional fee for transactions in a foreign currency you the Customer is being charged by the card issuer, in case USD is not the currency that the credit card issuer bills the Customer in.
• Flycorpo’s website lists all the payment methods offered by us. Payment methods other than those stated on the website are not accepted and no responsibility is accepted for cash or cheques sent through the post. When the Customer makes a booking on Flycorpo’s website, the Customer will need to provide us with credit or debit card details in order to cover the full cost of the booking. Flycorpo may be required to pass your card details to the relevant Travel Supplier for fulfilment of the booking. The Customer may have multiple charges for the travel service, including the amount quoted for your booking.
• The Customer authorises Flycorpo or an authorised third party to take full payment for the total amount of the purchase. Payment for the flights may be taken directly by the Airline, if the Customer pays via credit card.
• Please note, the Customer may be required to present the payment card at the time of check-in to provide confirmation of authorised card use or to secure any additional charges.
• Flycorpo will contact the Customer within 48 hours (or within 24 hours if you are travelling within 48 hours), if there are any issues with the payment.
• Flycorpo will not be liable for any subsequent price increase as a result of payment failure. Any price increase must be paid for by the Customer before the booking can be confirmed.
• Flycorpo are not obliged to issue any tickets, confirmations, vouchers or other travel documents, before the payment process has been finalized and we have received the payment. However, in all cases the Customer remains liable for payment of the full amounts for the Services ordered.
• In case the payment is processed with a credit card of a third person, Flycorpo may require written authorization to be provided by the card-holder. Flycorpo or the Travel Supplier reserves the right only to deliver e-tickets, confirmations, e-vouchers or other travel documents to your credit card billing address or email address when requested to do so by the credit card issuer. All email addresses used must be valid at the time of booking.
• Flycorpo will send all necessary tax documents (receipt, invoice) by e-mail to the e-mail address which the Customer have indicated during the booking upon the completion of the payment and booking confirmation
• In case the Customer requests the issuance of an invoice/receipt, please take attention when entering the data in the relevant fields. Any claim for changes to details wrongfully stated by the Customer to an invoice already issued, will bear a charge of $10.00.
• All tickets sold on Flycorpo’s website are e-tickets, which is a paper-less way to book flights. The tickets will be stored electronically in the airline reservation system, once the Customer has made the booking. A booking confirmation email will send by Flycorpo, followed by a separate e-ticket.
• It is important that the Customer receives both a booking confirmation and then an e-ticket for each booking. Since the Customer may be required to produce the booking number and/or confirmation email to the airline as evidence of your booking. Flycorpo recommends carrying both the booking confirmation along with the e-ticket. Flycorpo cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with the rules and regulations and strongly recommends checking these details with the respective airline in advance of travel.
• The Customer must present the e-ticket at check-in for your flight. If the Customer has not received the e-ticket within 48 hours they must contact Flycorpo via email.
• Flycorpo relies on the information that is provided, which is considered accurate and therefore cannot be held responsible if the e-ticket does not arrive due to an incorrect email address or due to the junk email settings. The Customer must notify Flycorpo immediately if they change the email address or contact telephone number.
• In addition, please check that the name on the Customer’s passport matches the name on the booked ticket and/or booking confirmation. It is the Customer’s responsibility to check that all the correct information has been entered in the booking including, but not limited to, the correct passenger names, flights, dates and travel itinerary. If anything is incorrect, it is the Customer’s responsibility to notify Flycorpo immediately. All assistance possible will be offered to rectify any errors, however, charges may be incurred by both Flycorpo and the respective airline, which the Customer is expected to pay.
• Please note that airlines have their own rules and regulations regarding e-ticketing. Flycorpo cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with these rules and regulations and strongly recommends the Customer to check these details with the respective airline in advance of travel.
• In exceptional circumstances, due to ticketing restrictions outside our control, Flycorpo may not be able to pass information about confirmed bookings to the airline to enable them to fulfil the booking. If this occurs, Flycorpo will attempt to notify the Customer within 48 hours of confirmation and organize a refund or arrange an alternative. In case the Customer chooses an alternative, which is more expensive than the original booking, the Customer will be responsible for paying the difference.
5. Changes and cancellations
5.1 Changes and cancellations – by the Customer
• Cancellation and modification of a booked travel product or service, and it’s process, will depend on the specific Airline's fare rules or other Travel Supplier's Terms and Conditions. Hence, cancellation or modification of products or services ordered may not be possible, or there may be specific requirements that the Customer will have to meet.
• Although, information on the Customer’s ability of cancellation or modification of the booking is available online during the booking process and set out in the confirmation email and in the e-ticket, it is the Customer’s responsibility to get familiar with the Supplier’s specific Terms and Conditions for cancellations and amendments, since the Customer is deemed to have read and accepted them during the booking.
• The Customer may submit their request for change and/or cancellation, here. After that, the Customer will receive an email, regarding the confirmation with Flycorpo in order to process the request. For instance, if the Customer does not receive the message, the Customer is solely responsible for contacting Flycorpo , in order to establish that the request is received and being processed. Flycorpo are not responsible, if the communication process is not completed, due to any technical glitch.
• As a standard process, changes to name details are not allowed by many Airlines and other Suppliers. While Flycorpo will endeavour to make such a change if necessary, please bear in mind that most Airlines and Suppliers treat a name change as a cancellation, to which standard conditions and charges would apply.
• If the Customer makes any alteration to the booking (cancellation or modification), in addition to the Terms and Conditions of your Supplier(s), our standard fees will apply as may be outlined on the booking confirmation. These fees cover the administration costs incurred by Flycorpo and do not include any charges imposed directly by the Travel Supplier.
• If the Customer cancels the booking, the Customer may be entitled for a partial refund. In addition to the cancellation Terms and Conditions of your Supplier(s), Flycorpo’s standard fees will apply as may be outlined on the receipt or booking confirmation.
• The refundable portion of the purchase price (if any) will be refunded to the Customer once Flycorpo have received the funds back from the Supplier(s). To the extent we are refunded by the Supplier, we shall pass this refund onto the Customer. Flycorpo is not responsible for a Supplier’s failure to pay a refund.
• If the reason for the cancellation is covered under the terms of your travel insurance policy, the Customer may be able to reclaim your cancellation charges through the Customer’s insurer.
• If the Customer wishes to cancel or change the booking, the service fee charged by Flycorpo at the time of booking will not be refundable.
• If the Customer has a booking for any of Flycorpo’s products or services, including flights, but do not show up to check-in or otherwise do not avail such product or service (“no show”), the Customer will not be entitled for any refund. Subject to the relevant Airline's policy, however, be entitled to a refund of any departure tax Customer may have paid for the flight (excluding low cost flights).
The tickets you purchase on Flycorpo are non-refundable. The fees that you pay us are non-refundable too. However, if you have a refund request based on the Terms and Conditions you have mentioned, we can’t guarantee that this will be processed. Even if it is processed, we can’t give a definite turnaround time (TAT) of how long it will take to process.
5.3 Cancellation or change on flight booking
• In relation to flight bookings, please note, if the cancellation means that the airline charges a cancellation fee or if the change means that the cost of the booking has increased, the Customer will need to pay such extra charges or costs in addition to our charges outlined in the receipt or booking confirmation.
• The cancellation and amendment terms of low-cost flights are the applicable terms of the airline. The Customer should contact the airline directly to cancel or make amendments to low cost flights. Usually fares for low cost flights are non-refundable. In the event that you decide to cancel your low-cost flight, our service fee and any amendment charges are non-refundable. If the reason for your cancellation is covered by the terms of any insurance policy you have purchased, you may be able to reclaim any applicable non-refunded fares or cancellation charges from the insurers.
• Please note, flights must be taken in the sequence they appear on the booking confirmation or e-ticket. If the Customer wishes to not to take a flight as booked, please contact the Airline as far in advance as possible to discuss the options. If the Customer does not check in on time for a confirmed reservation, the airline may register them as a ‘no-show’, which could result in extra charges and/or the whole flight itinerary being cancelled and/or render the Customer’s ticket as void.
• If the Customer is unable to comply with the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to the itinerary and wishes to cancel the booking, the Terms and Conditions of the airline will apply and Flycorpo accepts no responsibility for any charges incurred.
5.4 Changes to flight schedules
• The flight times shown in the booking confirmation may change between the date of booking and the date of the actual travel. In case of re-timing of flight time schedule, if the Customer provides Flycorpo with contact information, we will attempt to notify the Customer, regarding any such changes. However, it is the Customer’s responsibility to check with the Airline that the flight (and any onward flights) which has been confirmed by the Customer, is operating as booked. Flycorpo strongly recommends that the Customer contacts the airline at least 72 hours before the scheduled departure of each flight to do this. Please note, for some airlines it is mandatory to confirm with them the Customer’s intention to fly. Flycorpo does not have control over airline schedule changes and accept no liability for costs which may arise as a result of such changes.
Baggage allowance and policies differ by airline. For this reason, the Customer should check baggage policy directly with the airline he/she is flying with. To find out if flight booked by the Customer includes luggage, they may check the flight Information in the email received after booking, or in the e-ticket.
7. Unaccompanied Minors
Who is an Unaccompanied Minor/Young Passenger and the conditions for travelling?
Below is a straight forward explanation:
• Unaccompanied Minors : Any passengers below the age of 12 years.
• Young Passengers : Passengers between the ages of 12-16 years.
Many airlines provide (or require) supervision service for minors from the time of boarding until the time the minor is met at the destination. This is called unaccompanied minor service. The service provided for the minors, must first be approved by the Airline.
However, airline policies regarding unaccompanied minors vary.
For example, depending on the airline, unaccompanied minor service is often mandatory for children ages 5-14, but optional for teenagers (ages 15-17). Flycorpo recommends the customers to check with the airline for specific policies, fees and services that the airline may cost.
Younger children (typically under the age of 5) are often not eligible for unaccompanied minor service and must be accompanied on the same flight and in the same compartment by an older passenger.
However, passengers between the ages of 12 and 17, who are charged the same as adults are not eligible to accompany Unaccompanied Minors in the absence of a passenger who is 18 years or older.
A fee is usually charged for unaccompanied minor service.
With unaccompanied minor service, the airline will usually want to know these couple of things:
• Who is delivering the minor at the airport of departure?
• Who is meeting the minor at the destination?
Proof of identification of the receiving adult is often required and Forgetting this crucial identification can cause unpleasant delays or disruptions. Hence, the best solution is to be aware of the airline's expectations and protocols.
Also, please note that minors of certain nationalities travelling outside their country unaccompanied or with someone other than their parent or legal guardian (as identified in their passport), are subject to special requirements. In many cases, the minors are required to carry a letter of travel consent, duly signed by legal guardian or parent with legal custody with authorization to travel. This letter should be carried by the individual at all time.
Booking for unaccompanied minors is only available via phone.
Again, it is recommended to be informed about the airline prior policies before purchasing tickets and inquire about unaccompanied minors.
8.1 PAYMENTS THROUGH CREDIT CARDS
If you make the payment through a credit card, it can incur additional costs. You might see the price and fees separately on your credit card statement. The fees might have the name of the airlines you have booked through or Flycorpo. Although we accept almost all credit cards, this might be subject to change based on the airlines. The type of fare and other factors may also determine the acceptance of a specific type of credit card. We don’t accept any third party credit card. If you pay through any of your debit cards, make sure you have enough balance to make this payment.
8.2 DISPUTES ON CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
When you make a purchase with your credit card on Flycorpo, you agree not to dispute any charges on your card which you had authorized on the website. If you have purchased Flycorpo’s services through the website and haven’t received an E-ticket, the responsibility of contacting us lies on the customer. If you place any chargeback request on a valid charge, the customer agrees to pay all the expenses bored by Flycorpo. Hence, before you place a dispute request, check carefully to avoid unnecessary loss of time and financial losses.
8.3 CREDIT CARD DECLINE
If your credit card declines in between your purchase, we will try to let you know via a text message or email within 4 working days. No purchase will be made if your credit card got declined. You will not receive any booking or purchase details till the time the card continues to decline. In case we have already notified you of a decline, make sure you resolve the issue and then purchase again.
8.4 FEES FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
You will be able to get information on the fees for online purchase only when you purchase a product. This information is confidential.
8.5 FARE CHANGES, RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
Although this is a rare instance, you can observe a fare difference between the time of booking a ticket and actually purchasing it. In case this happens, Flycorpo will contact you and let you know of the change in the fare. Only if you agree to purchase the product at the changed fare, we will make the booking. Else, we will cancel your ticket order. In the case of fare decrease, you can’t claim the fare difference from the airline that you are using to make the booking. In some very rare instances, your booking can get canceled between ordering and issuance of the ticket. In this case, Flycorpo will contact you to get this resolved.
8.6 TICKET DELIVERY
Once you have purchased a product, we send you the E-tickets. We don’t send a physical copy to the customers. However, you can choose to get a print out of the ticket to just carry the E-ticket to the airport.
8.7 USAGE OF WEBSITE FOR BUYING A TICKET
Please note that only the customer is responsible for using Flycorpo’s website. By using our website, you guarantee that all the information that you have provided while making a purchase is true and completely accurate to your knowledge. Customers using the website should be at least 18 years of age or older while making a purchase. You legally agree to all the Terms and Conditions mentioned on the website. Also, note that you are responsible for any booking made under your name. Flycorpo is not responsible for any fraud caused under your name. To stay away from fraudulent activities or theft of personal data, refrain from sharing your personal details with anyone else. A reservation is complete only once you have received an E-ticket. To prevent illegal activities, we verify your card details and your billing address provided by you during purchase. In the period of verification, your ticket can be subject to the price change, Flycorpo is not responsible for any transaction that happens once your debit/credit card gets declined.
9 NAME CHANGES
Name changes are not allowed during and after a booking is complete.
10 TERMINATION FROM THE WEBSITE
We reserve the right to terminate you from the website with or without any prior notice. It is our sole discretion to terminate your access to all or a part in the site. Flycorpo holds no liability.
11 LEGAL SEVERABILITY
Flycorpo’s Terms and Conditions are separable. In case of any illegal activities within the website, legal provisions shall be enforced to an extent that is permitted by the law. Such actions shall not affect the validity of any other rules or regulations.
12 ABSENCE OF WAIVER
Under Flycorpo’s legal Terms and Conditions, any failure on our Flycorpo’s part to implement the Terms and Conditions shall constitute of a waiver for past or future actions for any person. No receipts of funds by Flycorpo nor any person representing Flycorpo’s actions shall constitute a waiver on any of the Terms and Conditions mentioned in the website. Only a written waiver duly signed by an authorized person of Flycorpo shall be deemed to have a legal effect.
13 STRICT GUIDELINES
Flycorpo will not sell tickets to any passenger below the age of 18 years and are considered minor. Although some airlines might sell such tickets, there’s an additional fee for minors who seek to travel unaccompanied. Some airlines might deny boarding to minors unaccompanied. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the airlines well in advance and get the necessary details. In most of these cases, you will have to make a direct purchase from the airline. Flycorpo shall not be held responsible in such cases.
14 FLYCORPO SECURITY STANDARDS
Your safety and security is our first priority. For a comfortable traveling experience, make your booking with us today. We make sure your purchases are confidential and data remains protected. We also aim to protect you from virus and malware while using our website.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
● Fares of the flights may vary depending upon the availability.
● We might have to change the prices without any prior notice.
● The price that the Customer sees on the website, will remain the same only if the Customer books and buys it on the same day.
● Some tickets are non-refundable. However, if the Customer doesn’t purchase the ticket on the same day, they might experience an increased price.
● If the Customer choose to book through an agent, it is important to ask if the ticket has been restricted.
● It is important for the Customer go through the visa requirements properly.
● If the Customer reschedules the flight, there might be penalty charges. It is the same with refunds. Customers can get all the detail from Flycorpo Website before buying a ticket.
● The penalty charge might vary depending upon the airline.
● Different airlines might have a different charge for buying a ticket through a credit card.
● Flycorpo is here to help you 24/7. If the Customer needs any assistance, please call us at +91-70322 52999.
● Please read the terms & policies and rules & regulations before purchasing a ticket with Flycorpo.
● Before you purchase a ticket, ensure to check the visa and transit visa requirements. Flycorpo is not responsible for any of these requirements directly or indirectly.
● If you must make transits through multiple countries, make sure that you check with the airlines of all the countries.
● No refund will be processed if you are not allowed to board your flight due to insufficient passport, visa or transit visa. Make sure you check these thoroughly before you fly.
● You should have a valid passport while you are on the move. The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the return date.
● The most common problem arises when the name in the booking and that in the passport don’t match. Check for these details well in advance. Your first name, middle name and the last name should perfectly match.
● Make sure that you re-confirm your reservation and other details with the airlines, 72 hours prior to your travel.
● You must report to the airport 3 hours prior to your departure.
● Don’t report to the airport at the last moment. Allow yourself enough time to check-in, security check-in, and boarding of the flight.
● Flycorpo is not responsible if the customer is missing a flight due to delayed check-in or failing to onboard the flight
● If the airline cancels or reschedules the flight, Flycorpo can’t be held responsible for it. However, we will try to arrange alternatives because your security and comfort is our priority.
● Flycorpo defines an infant as a passenger who remains 2 years until the end of the journey.
● Any passenger between the age of 2-11 years old and remains the same throughout the journey, will be considered as a child.
● If you don’t arrive at the airport, your ticket becomes null and void.
● Change of tickets will be at the discretion of the airlines.
● If you want to change your ticket and if it is changeable, you must complete this process at least 24 hours prior to your travel.
● Even if your ticket is changeable, you must pay the penalties that include fare and tax differences. This is applicable if you opt for a date change. The policies completely depend on the airline chosen by the Customer.
● In addition to the fare and tax difference, you might have to pay a service fee per passenger charged by Flycorpo.
● Read about non-refundable tickets and partially-refundable tickets carefully.
● Before you fly, confirm your seats and meal bookings. Also, check for your infant’s seat with the airlines.
● Before you purchase your tickets, learn about your baggage allowance to avoid unnecessary hassle.
● Flycorpo will not be responsible if you don’t get your credit card bonus points.